Customizing Your Signup Screen
Your signup screen allows new subscribers to sign up from your email campaigns and, if you choose, your website. You can create as many signup forms as you'd like, and they'll show up in the Your Signups section of the main audience page. You can sort your forms alphabetically by name - just click on the little arrow at the top of the Signup list.
How to set up your signup screen:
- From the main audience screen, scroll to the Your Signups section below Your Audience.
- Create a new signup or choose 'Open this Signup' from the option menu to the right of the signup screen that you'd like to edit.
- Click into edit mode by clicking Edit in the top right.
- Click the your image here button to upload your logo.
- Edit the message to add a custom welcome note.
- Decide which fields of information to collect by deselecting hide beside any you want to be visible. Mark a field required to make filling it out mandatory.
- Set the order of display for your fields by adjusting the numbers to the left of the fields.
- Decide which groups you want new subscribers to be added to by clicking on the add or remove groups button to the right of your audience fields.
- Click Save in the top right corner of the form. You can also adjust the Signup Name in the About this signup section at the top.
- From the main audience page, select 'Add this to your site' from the options menu to the right of the signup form's name. You'll see the block of code that lets you link to your signup screen from any page of your website.
Once your signup is created, it will automatically appear any time someone clicks the sign up link at the bottom of your email campaigns.
Make sure that you point your signup screen to an audience group! This ensures that your members aren't floating in limbo with no group association.