Customizing thank you & confirmation emails
When new people sign up for your mailing list, they will be taken to a thank you page after they submit their information. They will also be sent a text-based confirm it email that confirms the details of their subscription. Both of these items are editable in the signup section.
How to edit your thank you and confirm it messages:
- From the options menu to the right of the form you want to edit, select 'Open this signup.'
- Click on the tab you'd like to edit, either Thank you or Confirm it.
- Click the Edit button in the top right.
- From there, edit the message to say whatever you like.
- Click Save at the top-right (where you clicked to edit).
Want to welcome new subscribers with an HTML mailing? Click here to learn about creating an autoresponder that's automatically sent when someone signs up for your list.
If you set up a welcome autoresponder, you may decide that the confirm it email is redundant. You can turn off the confirmation email by clicking the 'Confirm it' tab and then unchecking the 'Send confirmation?' box.