New Campaign Editor
Create emails with more style and less fuss. With our new drag and drop content editor, you'll rearrange content and customize flexible layouts on the fly. Then, format your text in a style palette, add background colors, import images from Facebook and Flickr, and edit 'em quickly.
Please note: If you don't see the new content editor in your account or if you have any questions, please let us know.
- Getting started with the content editor - Starting a new mailing
- Choosing a template - Selecting a template for your mailing
- Arranging your layout - Setting up your mailing's look and feel using flexible layouts
- Adding and editing text - Customizing your copy
- Adding personalization - Personalizing your mailing with name, company name and more
- Adding and arranging images - Adding, removing and aligning images
- Using the image editor - Cropping, applying filters and more
- Creating links in your mailing - Making your text and images clickable
- Using your image and document libraries - Storing files to use in your campaigns
- Using HTML code in your mailing - Reviewing options to use your own HTML
- Reviewing and editing your plaintext - Making sure your plaintext copy is ready to send
- Proofing and sending - Preparing, testing and sending to your audience
- Sending a trigger or autoresponder - Setting up an email to send automatically based on a date or action