Drag & drop editor
Create mailings with more style and less fuss. With our drag & drop editor, you'll rearrange content and customize flexible layouts on the fly. Then, format your text in a style palette, add background colors, import images from Facebook and Flickr, and edit 'em quickly.
Please note: If you don't see the drag & drop editor in your account or if you have any questions, please let us know.
- Getting started with the drag & drop editor - Starting a new mailing
- Choosing a template - Selecting a template for your mailing
- Arranging your layout - Setting up your mailing's look and feel using flexible layouts
- Adding and editing text - Customizing your copy
- Adding personalization - Personalizing your mailing with name, company name and more
- Adding and arranging images - Adding, removing and aligning images
- Using the image editor - Cropping, applying filters and more
- Adding your social links - Easily link to your social platforms
- Using the video block - Link to your YouTube or Vimeo video
- Using the table editor - Organize your content with tables
- Creating links in your mailing - Making your text and images clickable
- Remove Social Sharing - How to turn off the Share This block
- Using your image and document libraries - Storing files to use in your mailings
- Using HTML code in your mailing - Reviewing options to use your own HTML
- Superscript and subscript text - Making your text superscript or subscript requires a little HTML know-how
- Reviewing and editing your plaintext - Making sure your plaintext copy is ready to send
- Proofing and sending - Preparing, testing and sending to your audience
- Sending an autoresponder email - Setting up an autoresponder based on an event
- Pause a mailing - Need to stop a mailing that's in progress?
- Can I embed a PDF? - Options for including a PDF in your mailing