Here's where you'll learn how your audience is responding to the mailings you've sent. At a glance, you can see the mailings currently in progress and results from previously sent mailings.
As soon as people begin receiving and reading your emails, our response tracking will kick in. You'll learn how many people opened your mailing, clicked on the links and forwarded to a friend, among other things. Many of the numbers on your Response page are clickable, letting you click on the total to see who opened, or clicked, or forwarded, etc.
Use the screens in this self-help section to learn more about each activity we're tracking, including opens, clicks, forwards, bounces and opt outs.
- Learn about your Response page - Take a tour of the tools in Response
- Email delivery, part 1 - Delivery to servers
- Email delivery, part 2 - Servers deliver to inboxes
- Doing more with your response
- Publishing your mailing online - Archiving your mailing on the web or in an email