Here's where you'll learn how your audience is responding to the mailings you've sent. At a glance, you can see the mailings currently in progress and results from previously sent mailings.
As soon as people begin receiving and reading your emails, our response tracking will kick in. You'll learn how many people opened your mailing, clicked on the links and forwarded to a friend, among other things. Many of the numbers on your Response page are clickable, letting you click on the total to see who opened, or clicked, or forwarded, etc.
Use the screens in this self-help section to learn more about each activity we're tracking, including opens, clicks, forwards, bounces and opt outs.
- Response overview - The anatomy of the response page
- Email delivery, part 1 - Delivery to servers
- Delivery at the server level - How to view emails in progress, received, sent and more
- Overview - Understanding delivery at the server level
- Emails sent - More about the sending process
- Emails received - How servers receive emails
- Emails in progress - Our follow-up delivery attempts
- Emails bounced - More about undeliverable email addresses
- A word about Bellsouth - Bellsouth deferrals and what you can do
- Email delivery, part 2 - Servers deliver to inboxes
- Mailing response numbers - How to view number of opens, clicks, signups and more
- Overview - Understanding delivery at the recipient level
- Number of opens - All about opens and open rates
- Number of clicks - All about clicks and click-tracking
- Number of forwards - All about forward tracking
- Number of opt-outs - All about tracking and managing opt outs
- Number of signups - All about tracking new subscribers
- Clicks, link by link - Using the link-by-link breakdown
- Doing more with your response
- Publishing your campaign online - Archiving your campaign on the web or in an email
- Managing your autoreponder results - Viewing results and canceling your autoreponders